By Embarresedguy - 03/07/2009 20:13 - United States

Today, I woke up and decided to get the morning paper, I went outside with my bath robe on and when I leaned down to get my paper my bath robe came undone. Apparently everyone on my street saw it and decided to bring up public nudity at the next neighborhood meeting. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 683
You deserved it 9 765

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is not what disturbs me because it could happen to anyone, but what does disturb me is that the entire neighborhood just decides to look at your house at the exact same time. Stalkers?

taterpotatotots 0

I'm sure they "cracked" up when they saw your bare ass. Yay for corny jokes!

Comments

This is not what disturbs me because it could happen to anyone, but what does disturb me is that the entire neighborhood just decides to look at your house at the exact same time. Stalkers?

lmao, no wonder y ur "embarresed guy"... FYL. :-/ funny tho... srry.

taterpotatotots 0

I'm sure they "cracked" up when they saw your bare ass. Yay for corny jokes!

crumsnatcha 4

Have you learned nothing from television sitcoms?

then don't go to the neighborhood meeting then? :

everyone on your street huh? so they all were standing outside waiting for you to get the paper?

milgalo 0

Hahahah you made me crack up. xD

lostmymind16 0

lol for real thats what i was thinking! i don't know about you but i just love to sit and wait for my neighbors to come outside in hopes that something embarrassing or indecent will happen to them. the whole neighborhood gets involved... its a blast.

fckaduck 0

Took the words right outta my fingers.

You can hold words in your fingers?!?!?!?! sick!! :)

Thats pretty quick reactions if you were seen naked this morning, and already, they've held a meeting about it.

I wouldn't be suprized if he was seen nude a few days or a week ago ago and the meeting was held today. FMLs have to start with "Today" otherwise they won't get posted. He couldn't say "A few days ago..." Just and FYI. And YDI for not making sure your bathrobe was tied tight enough.

riketbal 0

Yah! Right, First time and the whole neighborhood is gonna have a meeting! You are probably a pervert! Serves you Right!

that's gross I hope u weren't wearing one of those gay short robes