By OMFG - 22/02/2010 10:13 - Australia

Today, I witnessed my roommate pop a blister with a skewer and casually place it back in the kitchen drawer, before wiping what seeped out with the teatowel. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 901
You deserved it 2 072

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mexicantumblewee 0

that's sick. you should make him eggs and scratch your sack with the spatchula

Comments

Step 1: Drop the teatowel Step 2: Ask roommate to pick it up Step 3: Insert the skewer into the nearest asshole

Brilliante. I applaud you for your creativity.

seldoodrekcinS 0

but if you were holding it at your side, then... yours would be closest... unless you were talking about the asshole who is their roomate... then yes

For those who are unsure, the roommate is most definitely an asshole. Any self-insertion practiced by the OP is neither advised nor condoned by the Domonator.

hiyoko 0

I guess your roommate was being resourceful.

at least he doesn't sniff other people butt's, otherwise i would have thought he had the hygiene of an animal.

Sniffing and licking ass if one of the greater gifts bestowed upon us by our lord and saviour, Jesus Christ. So idk what you're talking about.

All the nonsense about original sin, and the ten commandments is nothing is comparison to what the mighty prophets Three 6 Mafia taught us. Licking on nuts, and sucking on butt.

Oh ewwww. D: An even bigger FML would be if you had been planning on making kebabs later...

Chew her ass out. And you should probably just throw that skewer out...

So long as the skewer gets properly washed it'll be fine, there is no need to throw it out. This is a bit gross though, I mean, who does that without washing it up again afterwards!? I'm a great believer in the fact that not every surface has to be dettox sprayed and everything, but there is a basic level of clean that should just go without saying. Like people have said OP, just be glad you saw them and now know that they need confronting. Though just try not to piss them off too much whilst doing so, otherwise you really will want to be washing everything before you use it.

now you know to wash everything before use