By wat - 20/09/2013 05:52 - United States - Santa Ana

Today, I went to visit my overly-posh mother for the first time in many years. Upon arrival, she kicked me out because my outfit did not follow the same color-scheme as her decor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 695
You deserved it 3 277

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

She seems overly concerned with herself

perdix 29

To me, it sounds like a fake excuse. She's really saying that although you haven't been to visit in years, that hasn't been long enough.

Forget about her, Op. If she's more concerned about her colour matching decor than her daughter, you don't need someone that shallow in your life. Tell her to give you a call when she gets her priorities straight. :p

chocolatefrog28 29

At least you made the effort to try and visit. If she wants to be batcrap crazy and rude, good riddance.

olpally 32

What a crazy bitch. Stupid reason to kick your own daughter out. Good, don't ever see her again, op.

Man, must've been difficult to grow up in that house!

Is your mother Barbara Streisand? She went through a kick a couple years back where everything that touched her had to be white. She performed on Oprah and they couldn't use her special white microphone and stand, so they painted one of Oprah's white. Oprah was pissed!

Grauncho 27

I think it's fair to say her carpet does in fact match the curtains.

You sir, have the wits I wish I had. I, am a lowly blondie. My comebacks have never been what they could have been. Again, congrats!

Hey, I was being genuine. Why do I always get downvoted for being genuine?!

Grauncho 27

It's pretty difficult to determine what's genuine and what's sarcasm on the internet. Since most people are inclined to be sarcastic on the internet, your comment was taken as such by some people. Thanks for the compliment though.

You're welcome. I'm seriously not good at one liners. Yours was so good I had to say something!!!

Should have completely stripped. Everything matches with nude. :P

olpally 32

I'm gonna have to try that method^ lol.