By Toolate - 10/10/2012 08:26 - United States - Bristol

Today, I went to the surprise birthday party of an ex I still love, though I'm the one who ended things. I walked in in time to see her screaming "Yes" to her kneeling boyfriend, her parents crying and applauding, and her brothers patting him on the back. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 198
You deserved it 52 018

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sorry to hear that, but if you really loved her you wouldn't have let her go

CrassKal 27

You knew you would be asking for pain when you decided to go.

Comments

YDI for leaving her in the first place. If you really loved her, you would have kept her!

Has anyone saying "you shouldnt have left her" that there could have been a chance that SHE left HIM?

@156, Dude, no...just..reread the FML...*facepalm*

Ouch. Feeling your pain... Don't worry OP! You'll find your true love, just keep searching! :)

If you liked it then you should've put a ring on it!

Am I cruel to say that I wouldn't mind this happening to all the guys who broke my heart?

No. you're just like the rest of us bitter bitches out there ;).

RedPillSucks 31

Who said he broke her heart? She may have been a major bitch, and he ended it while still being in love with her.

morepreetza 2

How many guys could have "broken your heart" by age 20? ydi for being slutty

No it's not lol. I had to read it twice. Damn my dirty mind!

How long ago did you break up?! If she's already marrying him, mightn't last too long. ;)

I bet you're one of those people who just wants what they can't have. You clearly didn't love her when you were together or you wouldn't have broken up with her. Sometimes people idolize others when relationships end. I think it's why a lot of people don't stay in contact with an ex...they kinda forget that there was a reason why they broke up which leads to heartache. Think about whatever your reason was, and use it to get over her.

I'm perverted. I thought something sexual was happening here, that then resulted in her parents crying and cheering and brothers patting him on the back. Thankfully it wasn't, or this would have been the most disgusting FML ever.

littlemsweirdo 12

That is so sad and painful. But, you should not have given up.