By anonymous001 - 08/01/2013 19:58 - Canada - Toronto

Today, I went to the movies with my crush, who had asked me out on a date. Assuming he'd pay, I left my money at home. When the time came to buy the tickets, he only bought one for himself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 920
You deserved it 68 860

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Contrary to popular belief it's ignorant to be so confident in this "rule" that you don't bring your own money, I believe it was totally deserved in this case. This doesn't mean I don't believe the guy should pay though so don't get confused.

Comments

people like that make me angry. own up and pay for your date it is courtesy

Did he ask you on a date? If not, then it was just two friends hanging out with each other where one of the two has a crush on the other. Therefore, you deserved it because it wasn't a date. Unless he asked you out, but it doesn't sound like he asked you on a date. You screwed yourself there.

xsarax_fml 10

"Men" nowadays... -.- Same thing happened to my friend. He paid for his ticket and stared at her so she can pay for her. She definitely didn't even bother seeing him again as he wasn't a manly man....

CAJustise 9

Women's suffrage finally comes full circle. Equality means equal treatment. (You know if you're a jerk who doesn't like women)

Never assume, it make an "ASS out of U and ME"

Going Dutch is such a douche bag move! The person asking the other one out should pay and the man should at least offer to pay! What a douche!

Assumption is the mother of all **** ups.