By anonymous001 - 08/01/2013 19:58 - Canada - Toronto

Today, I went to the movies with my crush, who had asked me out on a date. Assuming he'd pay, I left my money at home. When the time came to buy the tickets, he only bought one for himself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 920
You deserved it 68 860

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Contrary to popular belief it's ignorant to be so confident in this "rule" that you don't bring your own money, I believe it was totally deserved in this case. This doesn't mean I don't believe the guy should pay though so don't get confused.

Comments

MockeryMan 2

Your date is a looser, the guy should pay it's part of being a man, if they guy can't pay he shouldn't be dating. All you loosers posting that this is a stupid rule or sexism need to man up, you bunch of whiny girlymen need to grow up and grow a pair. As a man I can say most of the little boys whining on this site are selfish bastards only out for their own gratification. And ladies just because you want to be treated equal doesn't mean you don't deserve to be treated like the princess' you are. Don't settle for loosers, and don't let a guy use you. All the rest of you who said YDI, you are morons who probably could fill this site 1000's of times over with YDI FML stories.

We are not princess. not at all. We have 2 hands, 2 arms and 2 legs like everyone. We are able to work Get over it, we are in 2012 It's an insulting to be treated like a child. Only child don't pay for themselves

U should always have emergency cash I get yourself safely back home.

Yeah he should have paid. But it's never a good idea to walk around without money!

At least he didn't ask you out after firing you along with three of your co-workers.

Some women say chivalry is dead, and then they expect this?

At least he didn't ask you out after firing you along with three of your co-workers.

Janae1 5

U should never leave home without money

That's a little pretentious. A first date should be split, imo, so there's a bit of equality in light of probable nerves. You should have prepared for the worst, not for a chance happening.

kingbg23 6
Osiris094 4

Assuming it was a date was your first mistake.