By heartsick - 24/10/2011 01:37 - United States

Today, I went to the hospital with severe chest pain, thinking it was a heart attack. Turns out now I just can't have booze, pop, chocolate, fruit with skins, seeds, tomatoes, or mint. I'd rather have the heart attack. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 990
You deserved it 4 064

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LiyIa_fml 8

53 is an example of why I dislike my generation.

Comments

I can think of nothing to say other than that sucks! So sorry, OP. I would be bummed out too.

What the hell? I was trying to be nice by saying "Sorry, OP. Your situations sucks. I have sympathy for you." Don't be a jerk. Downvote me all you want, but I was honestly trying to be nice instead of making a dumbass comment.

Downvote me all you want, but I was honestly being genuinely sympathetic for OP's situation instead of making a dumbass comment.

Pretty sure tomatoes are a fruit with both skin and seed.

Scands_59 14

sucks to be you...but hey you can still eat bacon!!!

Life wouldn't be worth living if I couldn't eat bacon.

FYLDeep 25

What a seemingly disjointed and arbitrary list. Where's DocBastard to make sense of all this?

Here's a list of things off the top of my head that could be mistaken for angina: Biliary colic, pancreatitis, acid reflux/heartburn, gastritis, costochondritis, perforated duodenal ulcer, anxiety/panic disorder, pneumonia, asthma I'm not seeing anything there about a specific list of foods, especially one as random as that. I'm just as lost as the rest of you.

Well I guess it could be worse.?? You could have cancer!!

Meat, chicken, ham? N more so ull be ok

nitrates, triglycerides, cholesterol...speaking of heart attacks

Your life does suck but that last sentence is really pushing it. You'd rather have a heart attack, honestly?

I'm not quite that thick. I know it's a joke. I guess I'm just a bit sensitive when it comes to stuff like this. I personally wouldn't joke about this, that's all.

Have you ever been so ill, lying in bed with a super high fever and wishing you would just die? You really don't want to die, you just feel like that for the moment. (: I'm sure it's the same concept.

Umm.. If you have a heart attack you won't be eating that stuff anyway. Better to be preventative.

Actually, the heart attack victim COULD eat the fruits, tomatoes, mint. Dark Chocolate is really good for the heart as is red wine in moderation. Learn your stuff before you post please.

Heart attacks are pretty inconvenient that way.