By Anonymous - 16/12/2011 14:25 - United States

Spicy
Today, I went to the doctor's thinking I had a UTI. Turns out I have an STD. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 178
You deserved it 40 079

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DontModMeDammit 10
Carbonite2010 0

At least you don't have UTI RIGHT?

Comments

DocBastard - But keep up the good work...I bet you'll make 5000 comments by the New Year!

CurlyQute 17

That happens to my sister and she's not a ****..

ugot_mayellad 0

Why do cows use bells? Cause their horns don't work. Everyone needs to lighten up and stop taking things to heart. Taking a comment that you "disapprove" of and starting problems only makes a situation awkward and sometimes frightening. Everyone is entitled to opinions no matter how outlandish. As humans we need to. Learn to accept that in other people and make happy with the people close and far from us all.

man I know how that goes... happened to me

The high number of YDIs on this comment demonstrate the ignorance regarding STIs and sexual health. We do not know the whole story, but here's a few facts: a) It is not only people who sleep around who get STIs. You can have one partner and be unlucky enough to get one. b) condoms do not offer 100% protection. They especially do not necessarily protect against skin-to-skin infections such as warts or herpes. Also, it is thought that MOST sexually active adults carry the virus that causes warts (in the UK it is estimated 80-85%), though many will never have symptoms, and if they do, it can be years before they show. And there are mo tests to diagnose this condition. So out of the 2,500-odd who clicked YDI, it would be interesting if there were a way of knowing how many of you could potentially have an STI you do not know (and might not ever) know about! I'm just trying to make the point that there is such a huge negative stigma towards STIs that cause people to make judgements, as is obvious from this post, but you could actually be a very cautious person and still have an STI!

hateevryone 14

oohhh shit, time to kick some ass

@199 If the OP isn't sleeping around and is using protection, then they should have mentioned that if they didn't want people aying YDI. It's pretty simple

Ssampson1464 0

shouldn't be giving head all day *****. carma is a bitch right??