By Anonymous - 16/12/2011 14:25 - United States

Spicy
Today, I went to the doctor's thinking I had a UTI. Turns out I have an STD. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 178
You deserved it 40 079

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DontModMeDammit 10
Carbonite2010 0

At least you don't have UTI RIGHT?

Comments

moomoomeow2 7

Wow I'm really sorry! I hope you'll be okay!

Should have been safe instead of sorry...

I hope you're talking about the person that gave them the STD, because if not that's pretty damn ignorant of you to say.

this happened to me, i didnt sleep with anyone dirty, i was in a long term relationship with a guy who thought he was clean so we werent using condoms. Some people just dont realise there are sti's without symptoms. Pisses me off that everyone thinks you are some kindof **** or sleeping with some ***** to get an sti, doctor told me 15% of people my age group have chlamydia and most dont know about it, some people are so judgemental when they dont even know the situation!

wanna_bee 8

Yes, but just bc he was clean at the beginning of the relationship doesn't mean that after he had sex with the ***** next door, he still was. Sry to burst your bubble.

Hey the exact same is happening to me right now. I went to the doctor thinking it was an UTI and he sent me for an STI test, haven't got my results back yet.