By Anonymous - 16/12/2011 14:25 - United States

Spicy
Today, I went to the doctor's thinking I had a UTI. Turns out I have an STD. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 178
You deserved it 40 079

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DontModMeDammit 10
Carbonite2010 0

At least you don't have UTI RIGHT?

Comments

Atleast you found out before you spread it

calianne 0

So if all of u dumb asses that are saying " should've used a condom" would look at a damn condom box. It will say " DOES NOT PROTECT AGAINST STDs!! " seriously stop assuming she didnt have him wear one. If he ha sex with her even if she only gives him a bj she can still get an STD.

No. No. Nononono! The biggest dumbass here is you, dumbass. You're thinking about female birth control which dies not prevent the spread of STDs. In the US, ALL condom boxes are required to carry this label: “If used properly, latex condoms will help to reduce the risk of transmission of HIV infection (AIDS) and many other sexually transmitted diseases.” Feel like a dumbass yet? Dumbass.

Condoms reduce the risk of contracting an STD it's not a 100% guarantee.

bocshi83 1

hmmmm welcome to my world of finding out I contracted two different ones.. from the same man..who very soon is to go by the name "ex husband" I deserve a hell of a lot more respect then I apparently have been given for the last 7 years.. as so do you!

Docbastard - Perdix seems to have a lot of fans, I know. But I find most of his comments outright crude and therefore, it WOULD be the sophomoric posters who would be entertained by them. I called that kid "noob" because he called himself that...and you're an idiot for calling me ANDY when I am Andy's WIFE, you f****** dunce. Get it? Andy's fancy? All that "medical schooling" didn't teach you much, huh?

DocBastard - 4000 comments from a grown man, getting off on posting your sexual innuendos with a bunch of teenagers, and then going home to your wife and 2 kids? Yeah, let me bow down now, you slob. Holier-than-thou? No. But I find this funny coming from someone whose profile reads as yours does. Last time you checked?? Seriously? It's not that hard to just tap your picture and read all that steam you're trying to blow up people's asses!!

fox4744 3

DocBastard - And please, WTF, that profile could NOT have been written by a doctor...a doctor of what? Mediocrity? For shame. You fit right in with the majority of these young people and their immature mentalities (and this is not said to offend anyone who may read this; I have a teenager myself and I understand the workings of a young mind). You signed your profile with "I luv u". What is that?? Are we supposed to take you seriously, as a professional, as a grown human man? You're embarassing.