By Anonymous - 16/12/2011 14:25 - United States

Spicy
Today, I went to the doctor's thinking I had a UTI. Turns out I have an STD. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 178
You deserved it 40 079

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DontModMeDammit 10
Carbonite2010 0

At least you don't have UTI RIGHT?

Comments

Same thing happened to me last year -_-

that's what you get from hitting and quitting !!!

cda2299 0

Welp u had a nice life, right?!

Takainthemachine 0

Well at least now you know and can begin treatment..ydi for having unprotected sex though.

desireev 17

You idiots need to lay off the "don't sleep with dirty people" comments and "use a condom" comments. You can't look at someone and tell if they have an STD. And what if her husband/boyfriend brought it home to her? She didn't clarify ANY of these ******* stupid assumptions you all are making! So stop being judgemental and thinking you know something about something! And stop making shit up and making assumptions! All it's doing is making you guys look ******* stupid!!

desireev 17

I am 100% sure that she wasn't trying to get an STD. And MOST people are very cautious and use protection. But, once again, she didn't clarify anything and her post is very vague! So stop making assumptions! Leave the girl alone! I'm sure she feels bad enough about her situation! So butt out until you have something intellectual to say!

desireev 17

On the boyfriend/husband note; What if the dirt bag brought it home to her? 99% of people (when married) don't use condoms! And if they did, condoms are not 100% effective! They help protect, but they are NOT invincible! And to the idiots saying "don't sleep with dirty people"- STFU! You can't look at someone and see that they have an STD! You do not have an STD X-ray! So shut the **** up and say something smart!!!

I think you've ranted on long enough. What is this...10-12 separate comments, all saying the same thing?

I feel sorry for the people who know you #120...

I'm sorry , you have to stop . People are not going to stop making stupid comments or listen . I would just stop venting .

Ya know your comments really make you sound uneducated. If op thought he/she had a UTI and it ended up being an STD then the STD was most likely gonorrhea or chlamydia which also happen to be the two most common STD's associated with unprotected sex. That being said it is highly unlikely that op was using a condom. And further more condoms have proven to be the most effective barrier against STD's.

TonyIsMyDog 2

I read your profile - it's great you defend people. I have a question, though - how can you literally laugh your ass off? Do you understand that "literally" means you would no longer have an ass because it fell off from laughing so hard? Some people use the word "literally" incorrectly and it pisses me off. I hate bad grammar!

JustAGuy18 0

If you don't expect other people to share their opinions, yet you want them to hear yours...? Why?

wanna_bee 8

120, 123, 127 and thats just here You really piss me the **** off. You act high and mighty like your so much better than all the bullshit on these pages, and yet you have a thousand comments and 16 of your own FML's. Seems to me all youve done is rag on the MEN. What happened you get in a fight with your bf and feel the need to take it out in the rest of the world. Or did the really popular guy ask you out as a joke--because your so annoying that no one can stand to be around you for over 2.3 miliseconds. Get over yourself and stop acting better--your here reading and commenting about it to. FU

u don't really know if it's a guy or girl so can't really say she FYI :)

u don't really know if it's a guy or girl so can't really say she FYI :)

Maybe you shouldn't be a raw doggin **** bag and you wouldn't have that problem

Horcruxer 0

Disgusting!!! I'm clean and proud

I'm clean and deeply, deeply ashamed.

No glove no love! No I'm sorry though that really sucks hopefully it's something you can get rid of!