By sozzy - 07/07/2012 07:26 - United States - Aliso Viejo

Today, I went to my regular pharmacist of three months, and since I've always seen him on a crutch, I asked him how his leg was. His response, "Still missing". FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 489
You deserved it 7 009

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He is behind a counter first of all, and second he could have had a prosthetic and been wearing pants.

Comments

Ooh, that's awkward! That's gotta suck, seeing as he is your regular pharmacist! Let's hope he doesn't give you the wrong prescription now, hey?

1000suns 1

Sounds like he had a sense of humor.

That sucks. At least he was cool about it.

totheforest84 4

Ha! That is the same response I give when people ask me how my toe that has been missing for 11 years is doing.

theresabiggi 0

Wow... How do you not notice someone's leg is missing?!?

Usually pharmacies have a counter in which you can only see the pharmacists top of the body. PLUS, Pharmacists are made to wear slacks, throw that into the equation and you would never notice.

KiddNYC1O 20

Unless you really examine their walk and begin to suspect.

You were just making conversation OP! If it were me, I would blush a whole new shade of pink, but still smile and say 'at least you're consistent!'

No, I meant your *other* leg. The one attached to your body.

In a zombie apocalypse you'd outrun him at least!

slappygecko 21

He and Hershel would get along just swimmingly.