By fucking har har, dad - 05/10/2012 23:38 - Australia

Today, two days after leaving hospital with a broken left leg, I tripped and fell heavily on the floor. My dad quickly asked if I'd broken my other leg. When I reassured him that I hadn't, he disappointedly muttered that it would've been a hilarious story to tell his friends at work. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 561
You deserved it 2 375

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least you didn't break your other leg.

gibby1235 6

Your dad was most likely just playing don't take it to heart. Be thankful you didn't break anything.

Comments

At least you didn't break your other leg.

Yeah, that was already mentioned in the FML, #1.

I would have broken my good leg off in his ass! At least that's what I would be thinking. Not everything I think comes out my mouth.

unknown_user5566 26

5- You need to relax a little bit. Take a deep breath, and find your happy place. We'll get through this together.

asfan2081 2

am i the only one who pees on the side of the toilet seat to make less noise?

gibby1235 6

Your dad was most likely just playing don't take it to heart. Be thankful you didn't break anything.

chell1894 13

I mean, it would have been a funny story.

Schizomaniac 24
unknown_user5566 26

8- I believe they were referring to the good luck gesture for performers, when people tell them to "break a leg". Though it would be more significant if OP was a performer who broke their leg on stage... but I get what they're saying.

Hell, it's a story your grand kids could have laughed about!

Trip the jerk so YOU can have a hilarious story for your friends. "How you like me now!"

unknown_user5566 26

Damnit. Thanks to your comment, that country song "How Do You Like Me Now" is stuck in my head.

unknown_user5566 26

Obviously the only remaining option is to hold a country-themed FML Karaoke event. Does anyone have a cowbell?

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

unknown_user5566 26

52- BUT cowbell makes everything better. ;)

kittenvks 11

It definitely needs more cowbell

Well that would be a good story... But yes fyl

Because he made that comment OP has a good enough story to be posted on FML. Its not all bad :)

Hit him in the head and ask him if he lost his other brain cell.

TheOath 12

Hit and run. Erm.. In your case, hit and limp?