By fmlifer - 04/11/2011 04:29 - United States

Today, I went to kiss my girlfriend on the cheek at school. I missed, and walked away awkwardly. Later on, a teacher stopped me and told me how bad I failed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 492
You deserved it 9 145

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Grow up boy, grab her , pull her in and plant one on her lips.

At least u didn't headbutt her by accident.

Comments

iFizzgig 11

So you got an F in inappropriate displays of affection. Sad day for you sir.

Since when is a kiss on the cheek an inappropriate display of affection?

iFizzgig 11

Sorry I did a no no, made a comment with a generalization in mind. The school I went to only let couples hold hands. I was narrow-minded and posted my generalized comment of my way is the only way. Really taboo nowadays I believe. My apologies for offending you, but it's FML, I may do as I please. Good day! :)

I wish my school banned PDAs (both romantic and platonic) in regards to doorways and narrow corridors... I have no objections to some PDAs (public face-eating is right out unless its in cannibal romance*, TYVM) but not in doorways! * give it time... *sigh*

37 - well you try to get a doorway blocked by two people engaged in PDA, irresponsive to all polite hints, pointed hints, polite requests, poking, rude requests... and then yell at you when you eventually shove them out the way.

Wow. The fact that you missed is the true FML. How the hell do you miss someones cheek? Lips I understand, but a cheek? Laaaame. Ydi.

You're too young to have a girlfriend anyways.

Icecream93 4

Havent you ever had a pre school girl/boy friend xd?

Heebles 2

Poor Guy :/ Your teacher and girlfriend will never look at you the same again.

jaredofmo 22

When a teacher tells you you failed, you failed.