So cute

By Randomm - 12/12/2019 20:00

Today, I was walking into my school and I saw two girls kissing. Being a lesbian myself, and thinking it would be cute, I winked at them. I guess one of them had a history of cheating with a girl who looked just like me, because her girlfriend came up and punched me in the face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 877
You deserved it 1 194

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tounces7 27

Please save future people a lot of trouble and file an assault and battery case against her. She's clearly an unstable individual and needs to be reigned in ASAP.

Mungolikecandy 19

At that point you press charges, because that level of jealousy turns into domestic abuse or further acts of violence and needs to be stopped.

Comments

Mungolikecandy 19

At that point you press charges, because that level of jealousy turns into domestic abuse or further acts of violence and needs to be stopped.

At that point you press charges because someone freaking punched you in the face for no real reason.

Mungolikecandy 19

A very good point which I should have also added.

tounces7 27

Please save future people a lot of trouble and file an assault and battery case against her. She's clearly an unstable individual and needs to be reigned in ASAP.

Lay charges. I know it seems a bit harsh, but perhaps the girl who assaulted you needs a reality check so that she can change her approach to emotional threats.

while that girl was so out of line in punching you, maybe dont wink at strangers, that shit is creepy af. a smile really is all you need.

While her reaction was overboard you were out of line winking at either one of them.

julfunky 29

I don’t care what your sexual orientation is, winking at a couple you don’t even know making out is not cute. At all. You didn’t deserve a punch in the face, but take this as a lesson learned.