By Anonymous - 16/05/2019 16:02

Today, I got married to the love of my life, with whom I've been with for 5 years. It's also one of the 3 times a year where he's got so drunk that, instead of puking in the bed like last time, he puked all over the side of my car while I was driving us home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 555
You deserved it 355

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Honestly, along the side of your car is so much easier to clean than the bed. Carwash is a bonus! I mean, I'm assuming you meant outside your car..

Comments

Just 3 a year? not too bad. I bet you've done the same to him.

Honestly, along the side of your car is so much easier to clean than the bed. Carwash is a bonus! I mean, I'm assuming you meant outside your car..

I doubt that she meant the out-side of the car door.... She/ they gambled and lost that bet! And you can put a plastic/ rubber sheet on the mattress after the first time.

I'm not sure, it should mean he stuck his head out, and it went all down the side of her car while driving. I'd be more apt to believe inside if it states "Puked inside/passenger side" And mentioned having to deal with the smell the rest of the ride home. (There was no smell complaint!)

Yea, 3x annually? Sounds like a winner! /sarcasm But even the "love of your life" can be an idiot/ jackass. Just sayin'....

blondie45 21

You don’t have very high standards in marriage partners, do you?

this seems more of a brag then a fml

bloopaloop 27

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Is what everyone else meant to say too, I’m sure.

If you knew that he does this 3 times a year, you also knew what you were getting yourself into and still married the guy. YDI