By Bamamomma01 - 13/03/2009 18:08 - United States

Today, I went to get my midterm essay grade thinking I couldn't have made lower than a B. Got to class and my douchebag professor gave me an F. He wrote "Best essay I read, would've been an A if it was the right topic." I wrote on the Industrial Revolution, instead of the Scientific Revolution. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 821
You deserved it 87 554

Same thing different taste

Top comments

so he's a douchebag because you can't read instructions?

shantoyamuchluv 0

You're too stupid to figure out the difference between the INDUSTRIAL revolution and the SCIENTIFIC revolution and you call your professor a douchebag? Sounds like the pot's calling the kettle black.

Comments

Omg! I've done the exact same thing, but I noticed it before turning it in so I stayed up all night rewriting it completely. ????

EpicFail1520 16
RiverShock 3

You know, I'd have said your life sucks... But you were dumb and called your professor (who was clearly nice, and commented very favourably on your essay despite being the wrong topic) a douchebag. Heck, he clearly actually READ it despite it probably being obvious from an early point that it wasn't the correct topic. What, would you have expected him to give you a good mark for making a good essay on an irrelevant topic? Get over yourself. You made a mistake, live with it.

You deserve it for calling your professor a douchebag when you were stupid enough to write it on the wrong topic.

doglover100 28

How is he the douche bag when you were the one who got the topic wrong?

CoriCat 25

It's your own fault. You should have read the prompt better.

So he's a douchebag because you didn't pay attention to the assignment? Logic.