By trbaby - 14/02/2017 15:00 - United States - El Cajon

Today, I was at a house-warming party and my friend was in her kitchen making drinks. When I was almost done with my drink, I went to take the last gulp and saw three mouse turds stuck to the inside bottom of the glass. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 781
You deserved it 532

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well hopefully it was an alcoholic drink. If it was then the alcohol should have killed any harmful microbes. If it wasn't then...well...good luck OP.

ClassieCassie 0

Hopefully, you submitted this from a doctors office. Ouch.

Comments

Well hopefully it was an alcoholic drink. If it was then the alcohol should have killed any harmful microbes. If it wasn't then...well...good luck OP.

You can pour alcohol or use rubbing alcohol on wounds to prevent infection, but it would have to be a very high percentage alcoholic drink to actually kill ALL of the harmful microbes... like you'd pretty much have to be drinking straight ethyl hydroxide 100% proof with no additives...

ClassieCassie 0

Hopefully, you submitted this from a doctors office. Ouch.

jcash52426 5

Well know if you don't like something you eat and you can say it tastes like shit. And when they ask how do you know what shit tastes like you can say you accidentally ate some mouse shit.

alternative-facts 6

Hey, maybe it's a delicacy, like the worm in the tequila bottles? Not buying it? Neither am I. Ew!

You need one more drink for each mouse turd ...at the very least

Holy frick! Between you and the OP with the mom that eats stuff that falls in the drain, I just...I cant. I'm done. If you need me, I'll be scrubbing every inch of my house 12 times.

TheZombieGirl 22

Sorry OP, But from the burnt to a crisp mouse at the bottom of the stove at a family get together with another OP. To mouse turds at the bottom of your glass at a house warming party. Um, Just.. Trust no one...

Looks like the black plague might be starting sooner than I thought.

CrazyJolteon 0
Twisted_Angel 17

The real problem is, she probably put at least five turds in there. That sucks OP. Start taking your own glass when you visit her.