By MerryChristmas - 15/07/2018 14:30 - United States - Moore

Today, I went to a Christmas-themed amusement park with my 21-year-old autistic sister who adores Christmas. She took her picture with Santa and started crying happy tears. Then Santa asked her loudly, "Aren't you beyond old enough to know I'm not real?" Vacation ruined. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 737
You deserved it 441

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What a jerk. Did it not occur to him that there are adults with developmental disabilities who might like Santa?

He broke character?!?!?! I’m sure he went on to talk about Fight Club...

Comments

Welcome to Trump’s America, where even Santa is a jackass

If you hate him so much, why not move out of the country? So sick of you complainers about Trump

@real life problems I'm pretty sure most of us don't have the money to move out of the U.S., dude.

ThatGuy9679 13

I don't like the guy but this had jack ish to do with Trump. Crappy people always have and always will exist.

thatslifeiguess7 16

I would have been livid. Who is he the Grinch?!

Donut_Wizard 23

Help wanted, one new Santa for amusement park.

Time to bust out the ‘Santa’s Helpers’ story: Santa employees “helpers” around the world because he has to stay at the North Pole w Mrs Clause and watch over the elves’ toy production.

oh dear, could you tell her that Santa is real but that man was helping him by pretending to be him?

That Santa needs to be fired on the spot!

GoogieWithers 22

What an utter bastard! Tell her that he was testing her belief in him. Only true believers have magical Christmases.

Paul B. Gyurcsanszky 14

Was his real name Willie T. Stokes by any chance? That aside it sucks that people are such judgemental dickwads. Hope your sister will be fine.