By purple - 29/01/2010 11:22 - France

Today, I went to a camp my friend invited me to, thinking we'd just be roasting marshmallows all day and hanging out outside. Nope. It was a soul searching, "get closer to Jesus" camp. The first five hours were spent repeatedly praying and singing. I'm not a Christian. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 194
You deserved it 10 436

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I am Christian and that kind of jamming Jesus down my throat makes gag.

Babushka_Homyak 10

I can already foresee most of the comments condemning OP for not being Christian. FYL OP, no one deserves to be forced into religious gatherings/ceremonies/etc.

Comments

MoonyIce 0

You must not know your friend very well if you didn't realize they'd be the kind of person to go to this. :/ Way to go.

butlerreid 0

you should have not been a dumbass and assumed.

yep. It'd be nice to be able to be friends with someone without the awkward conversation of "I don't believe in it and there's no way you're going to change my mind so can we just talk about something else?"

kirakira333 0

that sucks. I feel your pain... been there done that :/

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

You deserve worse for being ignorant and close minded.

Say something blasphemous, and hopefully they'll kick you out.

jj79242 0

JEEEEEEEEEESUS ..... Beat that friends ass

perdix 29

I think you are now, even if you didn't get any ******* marshmallows. The good news is now that the gates of Heaven are open to you, the Afterlife buffet features all the marshmallows you can eat. The bad news is that you'll have to descend to Hell to roast them.

gary1984 0

so what you Marxist douche why ruin it for everyone else and who's to say there isn't a god?? hmmm alot of douche bags say because you can't see it it isn't real well umm is your brain real? how do you know have you ever seen it? no you haven't oh and is air real? can you see it? dumb liberal douche bag Marxist it's retards like you why this country is going to shit go hug a tree and hump obamas leg

This is quite possibly the stupidest argument I've ever heard in my life.

050294 0

Yes, we know brains exist because of autopsies and air due to chem labs. That was a horrible argument, now **** off, bible humper.

I love how you make all these assumptions about the OP just because he/she isn't Christian. What if the OP was Jewish? Or Buddhist? Or Muslim? Or practiced another religion? The OP didn't say a word about being an atheist, FYI.

M3owM3ow 0

umm yes my brain's real. have I seen it? no. do I want to? no. why would u compare brain to air? haha!!

gary1984 0

lol ok and you know your brain exists because of a dead person? ok so you saw this yourself? your a dumb douche yourself how about this I take a dump and you eat the corn out of it :)

gary1984 0

it's things you haven't seen maybe you should read more often or read what I said again I got a good idea for you how about you cut your pecker off and throw it in the tall grass :)