By Anonymous - 29/10/2009 04:07 - United States

Today, I went running for the first time in a few months. I had what I thought was an asthma attack. When I got home, I realized that it was not asthma, but instead I have gained so much weight that my running bra restricted my breathing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 626
You deserved it 31 321

Same thing different taste

Top comments

angryseatroll 5

I'm actually dissapointed in all the people that say YDI. I mean, you are running, so that is an effort to loose weight. Good for you!

yiiiiikes. wouldnt you notice it was kind of tight as soon as you put it on? but still, FYL.

Comments

1) Sports bras stretch and they normally feel tight when you first put them on. 2) I feel for this OP since I am in a similar situation. I run regularly. At my best 4 or 5 miles a day, at my "worst" 2 miles. I havent run in 3 or 4 months. Why? Beacuse I was hospitalized with pnuemonia (Sp?) and then got bronchitis and then the flu. Basically for four months I was continuously sick. The doctors finally put me on a steroid inhaler and I can start running again in a week or so. Do you know what happens when you work out religiously and then are FORCED to stop? You gain weight. And its almost worse when THAT happens then when you never work out and gain weight. Its almost out of your control. And since you have disipline you beat yourself up MORE for it. When was the last time either of you jokers actually ran? Or worked out. Most people can't even run half a mile, let alone more than one. Im proud of this OP for trying to get back into it. Its really hard.

Is it just me, or do these posts keep getting less and less relative to the term "**** my life"?

meyanna 0

I totally agree. Half this shit is fake, retarded, or you already knew it- like this one. People should try posting on MLIA more if they have nothing interesting to say.

expen_dable 0

there's always some fatty that has to whine about every FML about fat people

i probably sound like a noob, but whats MLIA?

i probably sound like a noob, but whats MLIA?

ClownSmilely 0

so d'ya think we could see a pic of those puppies lol

ClownSmilely 0

so can we like, get a pic of those puppies or what?

Why would you wanna see a fat girl topless?

Well as one of the jokers I must let you know that I do run. I run cross country for my college and I run an average of 65 miles a week so you can SHUT THE **** UP!!!

"Dear Diary, today I found out I don't have asthma. My life sucks. Boo hoo." Go cut your throat, whiner.

Stop putting mayonnaise on your vitamins. pig. slob.