They'll hear you coming

By Anonymous - 30/09/2019 06:00

Today, I was diagnosed with exercise-induced asthma. I wanted to be a cop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 693
You deserved it 160

Add a comment

You must be logged in to be able to post comments!

Top comments

You do realize being physcially fit and able to run long distances is a requirement to become a police officer. Succumbing to an asthma attack would be terrible in the line of duty. It is awful to hear about OP’s condition, but your comment is just ignorant lol.

You got lucky. Cops do heroic things 0.01% of the time and thing that gives them license to be arrogant, bullying pricks the other 99.99% of the time. You'd be surprised how many people hate cops.

Comments

TexanSpud 12

I feel ya, i wanna join the military but I cant due to asthma (triggered by cardio)

You got lucky. Cops do heroic things 0.01% of the time and thing that gives them license to be arrogant, bullying pricks the other 99.99% of the time. You'd be surprised how many people hate cops.

guess its not in your favor be a lawyer

ThatOneLonelyAsian 31

you do realise not all cops run around playing Tag ...

You do realize being physcially fit and able to run long distances is a requirement to become a police officer. Succumbing to an asthma attack would be terrible in the line of duty. It is awful to hear about OP’s condition, but your comment is just ignorant lol.

ThatOneLonelyAsian 31

thanks for the feedback but i thought there's office based jobs within the police force and FYI you can't always have what you want thats life ...

I have it too. With proper medications you'll be fine. I'm physically active and very rarely have problems with catching breath

I also have asthma, but it got me in to see my favorite band - Weezer.