By Anonymous - 29/10/2009 04:07 - United States

Today, I went running for the first time in a few months. I had what I thought was an asthma attack. When I got home, I realized that it was not asthma, but instead I have gained so much weight that my running bra restricted my breathing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 626
You deserved it 31 321

Same thing different taste

Top comments

angryseatroll 5

I'm actually dissapointed in all the people that say YDI. I mean, you are running, so that is an effort to loose weight. Good for you!

yiiiiikes. wouldnt you notice it was kind of tight as soon as you put it on? but still, FYL.

Comments

Grats, Don't get discouraged. You're getting back on a horse that many of us never even had the willpower to get onto in the first place :).

No, but we should feel bad for you, because apparently you didn't retain any of the spelling/grammatical information you learned in 2nd grade.

85% of internet-lurkers dont give a **** aout grammar on the internet.

swimdiva 0

Oh my gosh! The same thing happened to me at swimming!! Ugh it totally sucked and my coach told me to suck it up! Gayyy! ohh btw! I think perdix is hilarious haha :)

swimdiva, from that one post I can tell that i would claw out my eyes if I had to be around you for any period of time....you don't always have to type exactly like you talk....

Yeah, I assume that swimdiva is a valley girl.

lmaoatyourlife 0
Asstazztic 8

maybe that jst means u have big ****.. big growth spurt? well I might need some visual evidence to verify my answer ;) lol

crymeariver1984 0

A little advice. LOSE THE WEIGHT FAT ASS!!!

A little advice: don't make yourself out to be an asshole on the internet just because you ASSUME the OP is fat. Perhaps she was a size 2, gained some weight, is now a size 4, and her bra no longer fits. So you're saying a size 4 is fat? Hmmm? Shut up, asshole.

Based on your screen name it seems like your the fat ass. BlueberryPies???? really come on you fat loser

LenaBeena1991 9

uh.. that's what they were trying to do.

XaosZaleski 0

Pics, or it didn't happen. FML community demands pictures of your busty frame.

How the hell do you gain so much weight in the span of a few months that your sports bra is too small? I mean, were you eating lard or something? Jesus.

LenaBeena1991 9

assumptions make you look like an ass, you know that right?