By fartlover - 27/11/2009 05:10 - Canada

Today, I went over to my boyfriend's apartment and I smelled a delicious aroma as I walked in so I asked him what he was cooking. His response was, "I'm not cooking anything. I just farted." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 299
You deserved it 8 639

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least you don't have to suffer too much when he farts in his sleep

pattheaninal 9

So if he farted the scent of a delicious aroma, then his shit must be a butterball turkey dinner, right?

Comments

there r people in this world that enjoy farts during sex - perhaps u r one f those people.

Heh.. Please OP tell me where the FML is here. I just see win-win situation. Either your BF farts smell like coocking food, so you wont evere get any akward public farts... .. Or if that is not the case, well you dont have to smell the real smell of shit anywhere... Anyways its win-win for you ! =)

Or... maybe his farts do smell like everyone else's farts and for some reason your brain thinks that is a "delicious aroma".

What does he do? Fart out Cheesy Poofs? Anyway, stick yer head under here and see if you like this flavor.

Don't worry - the more attractive you find his bodily odors to be, the more genetically compatible you are. I don't know if that extends to farts, but... Just trust me. ITS SIENTIFIK.

Darling_Cherry 5

LMFAO. This makes me think of the Family Guy episode where Peter makes Meg smell his farts because it's the sexiest thing a woman can do for a man-learn to love his gas.

dudeitsdanny 9

hahahaha. That was the first thing that came to my mind, too, and I was scrolling down to see if anyone posted it before I.

I thought of the episode where Peter tries to talk to the lawyer about his tax refund and she farts, and Peter says it smells nice, and she says "Oh that couldn't be me, I just farted."

looooooooooooool im so cringing on the floor XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

YDI for thinking that's a delicious aroma.

Hahahahaha, same thing happened to me last time, except my friend smelled it, not me. I was laughing sooooo hard

I'm guessing he eats EXTREMELY healthily. Is he vegan?

Some of the hardcore vegans I know have absolutely rank farts.

SOMETHING SIMMALLER HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE! I WAS DRIVING AROUND WITH A FRIEND IN THE CAR AND HE SMELLED FOOD, I SAID, "THAT'S FETALIZER DUMBASS!"