By clementine_k - 22/03/2009 02:38 - United States

Today, I went out for coffee with a guy I really like. We met up at the local café, and decided to sit at a counter in front of the window. We talked and flirted for a while. Then he kissed me, and while he was kissing me someone banged on the window. It was my parents. They didn't know I'm gay. FML
I agree, your life sucks 100 855
You deserved it 35 637

Same thing different taste

Top comments

#1 is right... if you did tell them before though, make them feel horrible for not listening to you. Don't worry about it though, if you like someone go for it. Don't let anyone change who you are, especially your parents, they have too much control over you as it is.

Comments

Surely they wont mind. I believe gay isn't a choice. It's not your fault.

alex_vik 0

#18 - I don't get what's so ignorant and homophobic about what I think the parents were probably thinking.

ahahaha! Shit happens & they were bound to find out sooner or later :)

If you haven't told your parents about your sexuality, then you deserved that. If you had and they wouldn't listen or something, i'm sorry they're not understanding. At least now its all out in the open!

#14 I don't think he minds he got outed, just that they didn't know.. OP did you think they knew? I honestly agree with #16. I don't care what your sexuality is, PDA mann. and what did #8 say?

alex_vik 0

#26 - #8 said 'Don't be gay'.

alex_vik 0

#18 - Disregard my comment at #23, I did not see that you left my original comment.

I think they knew from birth if they called u Clementine...

matwin_fml 0

Keep it in your pants. I have nothing against gay people, but believe me, no one wants to see what you two were doing. Be respectful of the people around you, and then shit like this wouldnt happen to you.

Err #30, a kiss doesn't always mean full on sucking face and getting nasty. Also, nice parents to actually bang on the window at you LOL