By lds124 - 29/10/2009 04:11 - Canada

Today, I went on a first date with an employee from Sobey's who asked for my number while I was grocery shopping. We decided to each bring a friend. I brought my roommate. He brought his girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 232
You deserved it 3 962

Same thing different taste

Top comments

testing_fml 0

Um, if you decided to each bring a friend, that's not a date.

Why is it a date when you're bringing your roommate? Preschool playdate??

Comments

Rachalynia 0

yeah but who asks out someone they don't know for a non-date? weird.

Why would you even date a guy you hardly know?

lmaoatyourlife 0

I don't understand why you WOULDN'T date someone just because you 'hardly' know them. Its not like a date means 'serious relationship'... its a good way to get to know some one.

Ah, Jesus. You fail. Also: Swingers, perchance?

^ This was supposed to be a reply to #2, but it didn't really work. Oh well.

Maybe he wants to share his GF with you. Some guys are like that. haha

In before "u shud all have sex wiht him!!" Oh, too late...

perdix 29

littlegolferboy, I'm sure you know ALL about foursomes.

Touché, good sir. Really I'm just sad I've never had any opportunities for orgies while shopping at Sobeys.

:D It's simple. Just steal his girlfriend with alluded promises of superior satisfaction. That'll teach him to bring surprises. "Ooh, neat! You brought a surprise for me. (Muhahaha!) How VERY nice to meet you _____. *charming smile*"

Zajebiste 0

Could of been less of a FML if you'd gone with the flow ;)

I love it when the FML's come in pairs. This guy is the bf who said it would never happen again. By which he meant that he would no longer go out on dates without the gf.