By pvcnutcrackingdomqueen4u - 16/08/2015 16:18 - United States - Monmouth Junction

Today, I went on a blind date. People always joke about how horrible Axe is, but this guy sprayed it on so thick that I genuinely had to fight to not retch the entire time. It was so bad that at one point I thought I was going to pass out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 791
You deserved it 1 878

Same thing different taste

Top comments

karcummings 19

you could say he was an.. axe murderer. haha..

Comments

i use stuff from bath and body works..and old spice. little goes a.long way guys, too much of any scent is off putting

Some people feel that spraying so much of it doesn't mean they have to shower. The mix of b.o. and axe is the worst; sadly I work with some people that feel that way.

It took me a few seconds to realize you were referring to the deodorant... I was really confused as to what and why was a man named Axe spraying thick.

the only time i've ever used axe was when my deoderant wore off while at a particular friends house. i figured if he likes the smell of that crap it was good enough to cover my pit smell. I did also try their cactus scrub once when i got a free sample, it was alright i guess, not as strong smelling as most of their stuff. my deodorant of choice has always been Old Spice original, although i'll use Right Guard with 16 hour odor shield if my current job causes me to sweat too much.

In Ireland, Axe is called Lynx and I have do admit I'm wearing some now (not a lot though). The one I have (called Lynx Black) is the most bearable one in strong quantities tbh.

TomeDr 24

When my ex went through hid mid-life crisis, he started wearing Axe. On someone in their late 40s, it's just sad.

A little goes along way because of its strength, and used sparingly is actually pretty good smelling, the problem with it is that people think it's a shower in a can which it most certainly isn't.

i know that sucks. you feel like you are running out of oxygen and slowly sufficating. i have to deal with it everyday with my husband. he bathes in it lol. i tell him to stay away for a while until it's not as strong.

hoosiergirl94 31