By fsfs - 17/08/2013 16:27 - Germany - Kiel

Today, I went downstairs a little after midnight to grab a snack, and in the dark hallway, I clearly saw a small child walk into the kitchen. I was freaked out, but I followed him in. There was nobody in the room. I'm now too scared to sleep, and am seriously considering moving house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 575
You deserved it 5 159

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OP, I admire you following him. I would have gotten the hell away from there.

Gothicbunnyx3 16

Set up cameras, it was probably just a trick of the eye, or you have some paranormal gift.

Comments

This'll teach me to read FML at 1:10am when I've already got insomnia!!! I'd move, OP!! Fast!!

Just as long as you don't start heading children's laughter at night...

you are one brave person, damn. if I saw that, I think I'd shit my pants, no kidding. on the other hand, when I'm laying in my bed at night, and I look into the hallway, I can see a ghost too.. I mean, it's not that I can see it completely, like his nose

Anyb0dyTh 8

You better start praying. Seriously!

you are one brave person, damn. if I saw that, I think I'd shit my pants, no kidding. on the other hand, when I'm laying in my bed at night, and I look into the hallway, I can see a ghost too.. I mean, it's not that I can see it completely, like his nose & eyes etc. But I can see a shape, and it's always in the same spot. Floating. This may sound stupid, but I even smiled & waved at the hallway a few times, & after that it just dissapeared. So I figured, if I don't do antthing bad to him, he won't come after me either. But I don't know anything about shadow people, so :/ just be nice to it, don't scream anything bad or something, that'll only make it mad. But since you don't know if it's evil or not; Good luck. If it starts to come after you; run. As far & fast as you can. I wish you the best!

I'd be investigating it. Doesn't sound like you have anything to be afraid of, though. Being a child, I'm betting it's not a malevolent spirit.

Coeliacchic93 21

I've seen some random stuff in my house. One night I was woken up and when I looked around my room I saw this old lady, clear as day, sitting in front of me, she had a cup of tea, looked in a mirror then disappeared. It was a calm experience. After I saw this we found out that a elderly lady lived in this house before us, and she passed away. Her child lived far away and so the lady passed on her own and all her stuff ended up in a skip because her kid wouldn't come over and sort it out. So sad.

metreman 19

i saw a ghost once in my bedroom at two or three clock in the morning in 2002 or 2003 i woke up and saw a face i rub my eyes and it had gone and there no way anyone could got in my room because my bedroom door was shut and it was shut when it had gone and back when i was in middle school.

If what you saw was actually there this is amazing, I have always wanted an encounter with something paranormal however no luck yet. Would it be possible for you to record any evidence and share it? Very interested.

Burn the house down. It's the only way to confirm the child has been eliminated... Man, what if you had a little stow away living inside the walls? And it just picked up a hatchet and started cleaving things to death. I mean it would be easy enough. it literally has unlimited access to your entire house.