By anonymous - 13/07/2015 09:45 - China - Shanghai

Today, I was yelled at by a bunch of angry people because I couldn't physically move out of the way while 10 more tried to force their way onto a subway in Shanghai. Then one old lady started hitting me with her purse to get me to move even more. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 928
You deserved it 2 065

Same thing different taste

Top comments

'Subway in Shanghai' sounds like an awesome band, with many band members.

Comments

As somebody who hates being in crowds, this sounds terrible. Sorry OP!

You're going to have to get used to it if you want to survive in the coming decades.

Apart from being racist, you're not even an educated racist. The Chinese typically don't have any problems with mixing up L and R, that's more likely to happen with the Japanese.

Something to contemplate-- Do you think that excessive crowding leads to cordiality or cannibalism??

Just a bit full...you should have pulled a rosa parks

I'm in Beijing for the time being. This is one of the many reasons to why I can barely wait to go back home. Another is that we were in the zoo the other day. They were taking more pictures of us than the animals they had payed to see.

Welcome to Shanghai. Go to work later...

An American, an Indian and a Chinese man got into a bar fight.The American made a call, and there came 3 cars with 15 strong men in them. The Indian made a call and there came 3 motobikes with 50 men on them. The Chinese man made a call and 3 buses came, which took the men in them 3 hours to get out of. Wanna see Chinese buses or subways? Open a sardine tin.

Line 2? Were you trying to change trains at Guanglan Road station?

toriamorales 5

Didn't mean to put "you deserved it". Sorry. .-.

xSteelLegend 7

Time to lose some weight OP. lol.

If you want to survive China, the best thing would be to be the size of a toothpick cx

No, you would be snapped by all the people