By Anonymous - 24/10/2009 00:40 - United States

Today, I was working a haunted house. I have a really good spot where I hide and scare people. This really hot guy was walking up, and I jumped out and screamed. He punched me in the face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 532
You deserved it 7 391

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Naturally, my first instinct upon seeing an attractive male is also jumping forth and scaring the shit out of the guy. That'll win his heart!

She has a job to do, attraction or not. Also, it could be a great way to meet someone, in a way. "You worked in the haunted house? Haha, you scared me good!" and then it goes from there...

Comments

Actually, this almost-exact same thing happened to the woman I sometimes babysit for. She volunteered at a haunted house and jumped out and scared a really big guy, and he punched her in the stomach.

I worked at a haunted theme park for three years, and this has happened, among other things.

the_stereotype 0

moral of that story: don't work at a haunted house when you're preggers, because someone might punch your baby

Your next FML submitted is going to read: "Today, I went on a date with an awesome guy. I got super hammered and punched him in the face. FML" Oh, wait...

Was this inspired by that "you can't scare black dudes" thing where the guy bursts up out of the trash can with a spooky mask on and screams, only to be instantly punched in the face by the dude?

AndelleRae 9

More like love at first fright. :-p *edit* Damn it, allmidnighteyes beat me to it!

Their genitals exploded when they set their eyes on each other.

...and the people and room were suddenly caked in a thick layer of ectoplasmic goo. "IT'S IN MY EYES! IT'S IN MY HAIR! OH NO, IT'S EVEN IN MY ARMPIT!"

Alan, is your armpit an innie or an outie?

Eyes, intercourse, it's all the same jibberish!

"Lets go back to my place and come up with some real jibberish then?" My new pickup line.

I sure hope so! Otherwise, I'll have to resort back to my eyebrow raising and natural charm. Blah.

Are you implying that eyebrow raising doesn't work? :o I need to re-think my life now.

Oh it does. It works for Natalie Tran, but see, I'm not adorable enough.

I wish I knew who that was. To Google with me! *march*

I think I do. I think I might have just swooned.

probably a reflex. most guys punch things that scare them

Must have been a black guy. nothing racial intended, just look up scaring black guys on youtube.

ydi.... i totally hate those stuff. My bf did the same thing to a guy in universal during its horror nights....

As someone who also works at a haunted establishment I sympathize with you getting decked in the face. It hasn't happened to me but it has happened to my brother who also works but in the corn maze. People react differently towards things that scare them. Some get angry, some scream, cry, flail and practically fall over and sometimes someone's first reaction to getting scared is to hit the offender. Where I work the employees are not allowed to touch the customers (for legal reasons) and the customers are not allowed to touch us though sometimes they try. Longshot but perhaps you'll meet again one day on the street. Just remember to practice your dodging skills.