By WickedRene - 02/08/2014 01:57 - United States - Rochester

Today, I was watching my 3 year old brother. He asked me to get him a cookie and I said, "What's the magic word?" He looked at me angrily and said "Bitch, please." FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 935
You deserved it 8 217

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope you didn't give him that cookie and taught him how to speak

xXToxicPenguinXx 12

Comments

It's totally wrong that parents these days are opening this kind of foul language to their kids....parents should be so careful with what they say around little kids. Your kids look bad, and you look bad.

I'm happy you said that, a lot of people are blaming the kid, and he is wrong, but he most likely picked up that language at home. If it's used on a regular basis, he's not old enough to understand it's wrong to use that kind of language.

Says it's her brother, not her son. Just saying.

Partly really does depend on the kid. One of my friends uses foul language around her kids but they know it's for adults only and don't use those words themselves and generally just don't get an attitude. My other friend is extremely careful about the language used around her children and her 3 year old daughter gets an attitude on a regular basis and has been known to repeat words she's not supposed to, even after being told to stop.

That's disgusting you'd even suggest hitting a child...

Well, he doesn't want the cookie, he wanted a female dog.

Oh wow your brother is disrespectful I really hope you didn't give him the cookie because he definitely doesn't earn it.

They learn meme's early...but he did say the magic word

cjwayy 22