By WickedRene - 02/08/2014 01:57 - United States - Rochester

Today, I was watching my 3 year old brother. He asked me to get him a cookie and I said, "What's the magic word?" He looked at me angrily and said "Bitch, please." FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 935
You deserved it 8 217

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope you didn't give him that cookie and taught him how to speak

xXToxicPenguinXx 12

Comments

If your three year old has picked up that kind of language, and that kind of attitude, then you've failed as a parent, and you truly do deserve it. You reap what you sow.

Says in the FML that it's her brother, not her son.

somthingstupd 9

Holy shit that man has a diverse vocabulary!

And that was when you took his toys and put him in a time out. Kids aren't stupid, they may not know what certain things mean but they know if they're bad things to say and test their limits with them. The key here is not to let them get away with it.

I wonder which word he thought was the magic one

Who hides their cookies man ? You deserve it xD

I think people are forgetting that the child is three. I am a preschool teacher and hear worse on a daily basis. Punishing the child is not the proper thing to do. The child needs to be corrected and talked to on his level. No, he doesn't get the cookie, but rather than getting angry and beating his ass, OP needs to not give him the cookie, sit him down, and explain to him calmly why he isn't getting the cookie. Then, OP needs to inform the parents of the situation. If the parents decide to punish the child further, so be it, but it is not OP's job to punish him.

LMAO. I'm sorry kids are crazy these days