By Anonymous - 30/01/2010 13:16 - United States

Today, I was walking to school. When I was about halfway there, someone put a gun to the back of my head and told me to give him all my money. As I slowly turned around, I saw it was my dad putting a banana to my head. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 419
You deserved it 5 575

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lol at least you weren't actually mugged!

AxCxDxDx 0

Would you have been more freaked out if it was someone you didn't know holding a banana to your head?

Comments

smallmac17 0
saranottelling 7

It probably didn't happen today. You are required to put "Today," in front of your FML when you submit it.

Ugh, this is such a bad FML. This website is run by idiots.

how is this an fml. but ur dad is awsome

capthavoc123 0

Uh...Sorry you weren't robbed and killed?

sweet. let's have all of you have something to your head and have you laugh it off and see what happens. you guys are morons. if you had something being held to the back of your head, I'm sure you wouldn't laugh it off. goes to show none of you take any major situations seriously.

That's awesome. I'm pretty sure if my dad did that I would just burst out laughing as soon as I realized everything was okay...

dance_till_dawn 0
hawkie409 0

How this is an FML: 1- His dad might seriously be robbing him/other kids. 2- He might be allergic to bananas. 3- He couldve posibly peed himself, or have mild trauma of walking down streets alone again. Everytime he'd be paranoid, and that would be terrible. How this is a MLIA: 1- The dad is awesome for playing a joke. 2- With a banana  3- It would also be funny to laugh about later. So if this is an FML or MLIA, that depends on the OP.