By Username - 15/06/2011 01:17 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I was unbelievably horny so I sent a kinky text message to a boy I really like, only to receive the reply, "Not tonight, I'm raging Minecraft, having a wank, and going to sleep. Try again tomorrow." FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 376
You deserved it 15 726

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dudeitsdanny 9

Get a vibrator, and turn on some ****. And, word of advice, don't sext a boy you just happen to like. It won't end well. He will either ignore you or turn you down.. Or use you. Very few of us would date a girl we can have, anyways.. And those of us who would are, in majority, part of the ignoring group. Get some class with that vibrator, too. Try not to look so desperate.

Comments

ToyotaObsession 1

there's plenty of other guys willing to bang you.

captainTexas84 0

might I ask how you would know??

He would and he thinks he's 'plenty of of other guys'? He sure is big headed enough..

Because it's every girls dream to have a 30 year old who writes "**** off" on his profile... and likes toyotas. No, thank you.

Minecraft has his penis now. You have to rescue it. Go over there and get it, sexting won't solve anything.

deepunder 17

U just turned a sad reality into a RPG.

rosemary_fml 5

finesse is your best friend. date her. then try him.

cockseverywhere 2

you obviously need to work on your sexting considering he even admitted he was gonna jack off, and still didn't want any input from you.

that sucks but minecraft is an amazingly fun game I hate to be bothered when I'm gaming other than that try some ****