By Username - 15/06/2011 01:17 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I was unbelievably horny so I sent a kinky text message to a boy I really like, only to receive the reply, "Not tonight, I'm raging Minecraft, having a wank, and going to sleep. Try again tomorrow." FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 376
You deserved it 15 726

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dudeitsdanny 9

Get a vibrator, and turn on some ****. And, word of advice, don't sext a boy you just happen to like. It won't end well. He will either ignore you or turn you down.. Or use you. Very few of us would date a girl we can have, anyways.. And those of us who would are, in majority, part of the ignoring group. Get some class with that vibrator, too. Try not to look so desperate.

Comments

at least it wasn't world of warcraft **** blocking ya

what douche-bag your need like someone better ;).

im buildimg roger arena with cup in it on minecraft

You do realize that sending kinky messages are a bad idea. Those can be passed on to a number of people. But, I guess if you want a text forwarded to everybody, than go ahead. Also... minecraft is awesome, and I think you should start embracing the game instead of the guy you like. Some guys like it when girls will play video games with them.

Oh yes, it is. Mucho hotness to play video games together! It's how I met my first girlfriend, after all… even though I was 3 at the time. Gotta love them older chicks!

Yeah exactly. That's how I met my wife, and my 3 kids are gamers now too!

heard boners has a ***** that runs off of virgin blood... that'll help... no need to thank me.

richard121212 0

if it was call of duty it'd be understandable. I hate minecraft... sorry Mcraft fans..

pYrO92583 0