By Anonymous - 26/12/2014 22:38 - United States - Dearborn

Today, I was trying to show my family a cool website. Unfortunately my porn instincts kicked in and I started typing the URL of my favorite porn site. I couldn't stop myself before it autocompleted. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 505
You deserved it 38 981

Same thing different taste

Top comments

i wouldnt show my parents backdoormidgetamputee.com but whatever floats your boat man.

Dreamsorrow93 24

Eh, once when I was 16 my dad looked at my history. I had deleted everything the day before.. But I got annoyed with the url and typed f**kingrunescape because it would not load. He swears to this day runescape is a **** site.

Comments

So I'm wondering what's the cool website and what was the the **** site?

You and I have very different ideas of what "instinct" means.

The first step to healing is admitting that you have a problem...

Good thing you didn't download in front of them...

I'm just imagining OP's "**** instincts" leading him to get half way through his usual self-pleasuring routine before he realizes the family are still standing there...

#18 Great....That image will be in my head for the rest of the day. Great job anon! ?

If it's your instinct to type in a **** site when your hands touch a keyboard, you may need help

If your immediate instinct is to go to **** even without realizing, you might want to cut down on the ****, OP.

One does not simply "cut down". It is an addiction, just like any cigarette, any crack rock, any bag of weed

Lmao you did NOT just compare crack and weed. I've been smoking marijuana every day, for about six years now. I "quit cold-turkey" for the holidays since I'm staying with my gram. Since she worries about me while I'm under the influence. The point is I did not suffer withdrawals. No slip ups either. The only gateway marijuana got me to was my fridge. I smoked cigarettes for four years though. I quit those over two years ago. And I STILL find myself craving those damn things. Do not ever even try them is my advice to anyone reading this.

So which website was it and did they like it?

seems like you need a dedicated laptop for ****..or you need some help with that addiction...which ever seems appropriate...