By Gitana - 22/04/2012 19:08 - Spain - Tafalla

Today, I was trying on some clothes in the store's changing room, when someone reached under the door and grabbed my purse, shoes, and pants. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 890
You deserved it 3 166

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Charle0555 4

That will be a hard one to explain to the store manager

perdix 29

Someone stole your raccoons while you were trying on raccoons?

Comments

You left your purse on the floor? O.o

Pufferfish78 5

True, it's not the bathroom but leaving your purse on the floor is an easy way for a thief to take the opportunity to snatch it. I always hang mine up or leave it in the corner away from the door.

Maybe they thought they could wear it better. Which they can't. OP, you're fabulous. Not that I stalk you...*hides in a bush*

linkinpark98 23

Time for a 1 mile streak back to your house! :D

KiddNYC1O 20

What a shirty thing to do! Whatever you do, don't skirt the isshoe! The security video should show him running away, sweating and panting. Pursonally, I'm shoer you will find the culprit and sock him in the nose.

^ You caught on too quickly; that's how I said it as I was typing it. For example, I'm screaming this one right now.

DarkHelmet 10

I guess that person was doing shopping of a different kind and they found what they were looking for

linkinpark98 23

Free stuff is always better.

Not necessarily. Free chlamydia, for example.

linkinpark98 23

Oh gosh... Okay, I take back my comment. XD

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

It's different with things you don't ever purchase to begin with. Imagine shopping for chlamydia.

itsame0987 18

36. It's better than paying for chlamydia. Op next time put your purse on one of the hooks in the room instead of leaving it on the floor. Ydi for not protecting your belongings better.

kayla_ann0o 9

To bad you weren't trying on a dress

xXxIracebethxXx 14

What does trying on a dress have to do with this?

kayla_ann0o 9

So she could go after him without being naked?

KatrinaKitten 16

That's when you scream thief and try to get the attention of those around you.

fuckmebutdontfml 16

Look at the bright side, since you had to get out of the dressing room in your underwear maybe you'll get confused with a store model

perdix 29

If she walks around in bra and panties, she might be able to walk out with a hell of a lot more money than she walked in with. She's gonna have to work it, though ;)

Why wud u put your bag directly under where someone could grab it?

I once had someone steal my purse at the airport while it was on those bathroom door hooks. She was caught, thank God. Learn a lesson to keep things out of arms reach. That's one ballsy thief to steal from you like that!

Off of the bathroom hooks?! Aren't those inside the cubicles? Some people can stoop so low. Glad she was caught though!