By superfkd - 15/03/2009 02:27 - Canada

Today, I was teaching a swimming lesson to 6-7 year old boys and girls. I recently broke up with my boyfriend so I haven't been taking care of my bikini line. While I was demonstrating how to do a whip-kick out of the water one of the boys said, "You have a beard coming out of your bathing suit!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 922
You deserved it 70 263

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Whether you have a boyfriend or not, how do you feel comfortable wearing bathers without fixing your bikini line? I cannot do that.

ima_krackerr 0

Comments

I do agree that one should keep themselves clean if they're gonna be wearing a bathing suit, but ladies, let's admit you do shave yourself more when you are in a relationship. When you're not it's nice to be just a tad lazy and not feel the need to worry about keeping constantly smooth, because that is a pain in the butt.

If I admitted to that, I'd be lying. I'm almost never in relationships (guys friendzone the **** out of me). I shave every time I shower because I personally feel gross with even a tad amount of body hair. My potential relationship status would not affect my shaving habits.

Yeah, you kind of were asking for that. If you're going to be in a bathing suit, you need to take care of that. And you're probably not going to be getting any guys in the future if you don't, so it might be a good idea to get on that ;)

GROSS you need to take care of that god damn! A beard? WTF have you been doing?

Just put it this way; at least the ex boyfriend didn't show up. ;)

Kuroftw 0

I hate when people think it's "gross" when a woman doesn't worry about her pubes outside of a relationship. It's not like men hardly even shave their FACIAL HAIR, let alone anything else. If the man of her dreams was watching he probably wouldn't care if she was shaven or not.

xxDefiantxx 0

27, my gi finds my facial hair quiet sexy thanm you very much

KrazyKatz3 26

I'm not saying that you're wrong but there are some guys out there who don't let it all go wild if you get me....

augustsky 0

#27, all I'm going to say is, if she takes care of it while in a relationship, why shouldn't she when she's out of one? Honestly, you do that stuff for yourself -- not for the guy you're with, so I agree, if the man of her dreams was watching he wouldn't care if that's how she chose to take care of herself. I just think that if you're going to trim or shave, do it ALL THE TIME, for yourself... if you only want to take care of it in a relationship you might as well not do it at all.

freddie_fml 0

If you're a swim teacher, doesn't it make sense to watch the bikini line even if you're not in a relationship? You absolutely deserved that one.

dayum, that's pretty hxc, *******, ****** up, man :D

thinkpink 0

Sometimes I don't take care of it for a couple days if my boyfriend is gone or something because it's actually a smoother shave if you're not shaving every day. But if I was going to wear a swimsuit, I would definitely fix it sooner. Sick.