By superfkd - 15/03/2009 02:27 - Canada

Today, I was teaching a swimming lesson to 6-7 year old boys and girls. I recently broke up with my boyfriend so I haven't been taking care of my bikini line. While I was demonstrating how to do a whip-kick out of the water one of the boys said, "You have a beard coming out of your bathing suit!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 922
You deserved it 70 263

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Whether you have a boyfriend or not, how do you feel comfortable wearing bathers without fixing your bikini line? I cannot do that.

ima_krackerr 0

Comments

Reminds me of the time I volunteered watch over some mentally disabled kids who were learning to swim. I've got pierced nips. The kids seemed to like them.

hahhhaa this one actually made me laugh

mpwga 0

hahhaa, sorry, i must admit thats pretty funny, poor u. no, poor kid.

I kind of feel bad for the kid... no offense, lol

nat66623 0

Aww!!!! Hahaha I love kids they say the funniest things.

As a fellow swimming teacher.. when you are in a bathing suit all the time you tend to not be like "I MUST BE PERFECTLY SHAVED AT ALL TIMES" because otherwise you end up shaving all the time and it quickly gets annoying. So you let that sort of stuff lapse longer than you normally might. Also if you spread your legs that wide during whipkick you're doing it wrong. Knees together, feet swing wider than the legs.

Thank you for speaking the truth, @70. Instead of being an ignorant dick.

alright, bush=gross, but come on all these people giving you a hard time for not shaving while in a relationship....there's better things to do.

#5, having hair down there actually helps to prevent infection but trapping bacteria before it can get inside you. It's there for a reason.

Erm, not exactly, but you're on the right track, 73. It's there to trap the pheromones you secrete when you get turned on and keep the scent there when someone sexy comes along so they can catch a whiff of you. And also to keep your fun bits warm, of course, although this one's not an issue since humans wear this newfangled clothing stuff nowadays. Sorry, OP. that really sucks, and it certainly is a pain to shave the bikini line. Just use Nair. It takes two minutes. Slip on your bikini bottoms so you know where to apply, let it sit, and hop in the shower to rinse it off. You don't even need to take off the bikini, since it's designed to get wet anyway. hope it doesn't happen again :)