By superfkd - 15/03/2009 02:27 - Canada

Today, I was teaching a swimming lesson to 6-7 year old boys and girls. I recently broke up with my boyfriend so I haven't been taking care of my bikini line. While I was demonstrating how to do a whip-kick out of the water one of the boys said, "You have a beard coming out of your bathing suit!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 922
You deserved it 70 263

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Whether you have a boyfriend or not, how do you feel comfortable wearing bathers without fixing your bikini line? I cannot do that.

ima_krackerr 0

Comments

coleyyxbabe 0

LMAO. i was reading this during break, during practice. and i lmao'd. im sorry, though

NewEngland 0

Okay, I'm surprised no one mentioned this, but why are you wearing a bikini if you are teaching swimming lessons to children? Invest in a one-piece! It's much more professional.

AlisonMarie 0

Hahahahhahahaaaaaaa. I legit just sat here and laughed my ass off reading these comments. Hahaa, girl you don't deserve that hard of a time but on the reals, you should take of that even if you aren't dating anybody. But I love kids, they are the funniest thing ever. Okay, just as a side note, you should watch the pool scene in Harold and Kumar go to guantanimo bay...now that's a freakin bearddd.

this is why im trying to bag out as many old people as i can! once im 13 ill get in trouble for it! ahahha,

TipTipTippy 0

What gives anyone the right to tell anyone else how they should treat their bikini area? People telling her this is "sick" are ridiculous. Do what you want with your crotch and let others do what they want with theirs.

**** little Kids; the most evil of all creatures!

This is just rediculous. Why does this woman have to shave or wax her bikini line to be "hygienic", "clean" or to "get another guy"? Firstly, having pubic hair does not make you dirty. Not showering makes you dirty. Chances are that if she was teaching swimming lessons, she probably showers after getting out of the pool every work day. You also have hair for a reason - biologically, one of those reasons is to protect areas of your body that are most sensitive to cold exposure. In case you all hadn't noticed, your entire body is covered in hair of varrying degrees of thickness. End of story. Secondly, most men do not give a **** whether or not you wax, pluck or shave your pubes. If I were in your situation, I would not date any man who was shallow enough to care. Men tend to care more about your overall hygiene and cleanliness than whether or not you have some hair straying passed the "OK point". The real question here is this: why does society think that women need pruning and other alteration in order to be acceptable or beautiful? Why do so many people react to naturally growing hair as "gross" or "sick"? How far does this go? Do we all need breast enhancement and tummy tucks too? And by the way, well said #79.