By workaholic - 17/11/2010 07:34

Today, I was talking to my manager about a movie. She asked what main actors were in it, but the only one I could remember was Forest Whitaker. I told her then immediately blurted out "You know, the one with the freaky lazy eye." My manager has a lazy eye. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 280
You deserved it 33 261

Same thing different taste

Top comments

His eye isn't really lazy. He's just secretly checking you out with one eye.

Comments

FYLDeep 25

This is stupid. Why would you say something like that when you obviously knew that the person you were talking to had a lazy eye?

Why should he get offended? One of my eyes is slightly out of line with the other and I wouldn't get offended if someone described that actor to me that way.

FYLDeep 25

If no one was offended, then this wouldn't be FML worthy.

I didn't say he wasn't I said there's no reason he should have been. She in no way linked it to his eye, she was just trying to describe the actor. If she had said "the guy with the lazy eye like yours" then maybe he could have got upset.

she said "freaky" and, frankly, lazy eyes can be thought of as freaky, so it's likely she didn't mean JUST the actor's eye is freaky, but all lazy eyes in general.

Congratulations for ensuring a safe and happy work environment in the future.

eytanrodin 0

Wild Man: Proof your bio within your settings. An intellectual with a high IQ should not have any typos - particularly in his biographical information which includes an IQ score. It opens you up to unnecessary attack This is not a criticism per se, but a friendly suggestion.

Trooth 13

wouldnt you have known that your manager has a lazy eye??

Lesson learned: NEVER ever talk to your manger.

ghadir 2

at first i thought manger was some type of dog hahaha but then OP said the manger talked so then i assumed it was OPs relative..and then it turns out to be manager..haha learn to spell

ghadir 2

wow its the internet buddy nobody freaking capitalizes

Clearly you are correct. No one, and I repeat NO ONE capitalizes on the Internet.

wDeemish 0

it's a spelling mistake people. GET OVER IT !!

Your name says "workaholic"... I don't think you will be for very much longer.

Wait for your boss to fire you at least you cab look for new jobs and he will pay you for the rest of the week

Thom Yorke has a lazy eye. Seeing as how he's ******* Thom Yorke, it's probably bionic or something.