By Anonymous - 17/08/2012 13:31 - United States - Newberry

Spicy
Today, I was talking to my husband about how I wanted our marriage to improve and not just be sex all the time. In the middle of my sentence, he asked for a blow job. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 406
You deserved it 6 880

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's when you let him sleep on the couch. Yeah, FYL. Guys like that need to realize that girls are looking for more in a relationship than sex.

jjohnson26559 1

What dick. He could've at least asked to 69.

Comments

It's actually not impossible; it's very easy for a man to think up something sweet every day to do for his wife. What it actually is, is unrealistic.

TheyCallMeDamien 17

He's either just a horndog or you have mad skills!

How can you be married and the relationship is just sex?

Wait a minute. You are the one that used the word "sex" in the middle of the sentence. What did you think he was going to do?

you could always give him a ******* while expressing your argument. you both get what you want

Exactly. Arguments are always expressed best with a dick in your mouth.

Eirena 5

When you say marriage, you basically mean that you want the relationship to improve. Shouldn't you have defined the relationship before tying the knot?

I don't think she wants to be swept off her feet but she wants more than sex. He's getting what he wants so he should give her what she wants. 50/50.

Why did you marry him knowing this? Wow! Marriage counseling for sure.