By Anonymous - 16/02/2012 07:32 - Australia

Today, I was talking to a guy I really liked, hoping that he would ask me out. Eventually he asked for my number. I was so excited that I couldn't remember it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 195
You deserved it 8 610

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well you could have just asked for his number, and when you figure out ur number, call him haha

Buttsexpirate 9

"Let me get yo number" "Durrrrr". Haha hopefully afterwards you calmed down enough to give him a proper response OP.

Comments

I remember I used to get really excited over things, I would forget things just like you! Like this one time... I... Uhh...

"I lost my number, can I have yours?" ^ Great pick up line, too.

Pen and paper? Put it in phone directly? Sharpie on arm? No?

Dude she can't remember her number, not she doesn't have any way of storing his.

Not a big deal in today's world. Most people I know have trouble remembering there cell number.

Totally know that feeling just keep your cool next time and you will do great:)

Michael912 3

Haha well at least he asked for your number and did you get his at least

Did u ask for his number or email address?

Oh you caught me. ; ). That I have to admit was a dumb ass mistake on my part.

That's actually pretty common nowadays - people don't need to juggle as many numbers in their heads as they had to a mere 15 years ago. Forgetting your own cell number isn't really that big of a deal, especially since you can just call people up and the number gets saved.

I remember when Caller I.D. was a brand new thing.. Those were the days.