By Lo_Bolian - 25/04/2009 03:10 - United States

Today, I was taking the bus home. A dirty homeless man boarded the bus, put his bag on the overhead rack, and sat down. His bag was leaking and dripped onto my shoulder. I asked the man what it was. He said, "Roadkill." I now have dead animal blood on my best business suit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 668
You deserved it 3 410

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Whether or not he's the richest man in the world, it's still disgusting do have dead animal blood fall on you. It could be diseased. Don't tell me you'd be sitting there counting your blessings if something like that happened to you just because you have four walls around you and eat regularly.

Comments

You can afford business suits while the "dirty homeless man" is picking up roadkill. Yeah, ok buddy. It's YOUR life that is f***ed.

dioxyde420 0

Why are people trashing #11? try being homeless and eating roadkill vs having blood on you even when you can shower.

So what, we're supposed to feel guilty for having a place to live and food to eat? I'm sorry I like having my basic requirements met

Whether or not he's the richest man in the world, it's still disgusting do have dead animal blood fall on you. It could be diseased. Don't tell me you'd be sitting there counting your blessings if something like that happened to you just because you have four walls around you and eat regularly.

pancakelover 0

I don't think I would have asked him anything... I would have just kept my eyes towards the front of the bus and gotten off at the next stop.

ditlihi 0

I guess live animal blood would have been better.

DISGUSTING! OHMYGOD. I hope he wasn't being serious..

loveisalie2 0

haha even if he was joking about the roadkill, I bet the thing inside the bag was still gross.

oh my god, that's gross. and yeah he might have money, but good lord that's disgusting. even poor people should have the respect not to drip their road kill onto anyone.

glockjaw 0

#11 you're an idiot because obviously you look at the world too black and white. OP that was grounds for whooping his ass. you should have taken the bag off the bus and 'defended yourself' when he came after you.

18 is obviously a Republican. "I don't know why the poor are poor but it's obviously their fault and I don't care. there is a huge poverty line in the US, but pets try to cover it up"

JayJ17 7

Lmao 78 so true 18 go suck on McCain you a** whipe.

Being poor and homeless doesn't give you the right to do all kinds of nasty and illegal things. It's illegal to take a freaking pet rat on the public transportation system, do you really think road kill would be any less illegal? Also, if you're dumb enough (homeless or not) to take road kill onto the bus, then you should at least be responsible enough to put it in a plastic bag an make sure it doesn't leak.

#11, how bout you get animal blood dripped onto you and see how you like it?