By Anonymous - 25/12/2010 07:11 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was taking a leak in the mall bathroom. A kid no older than thirteen strolled in and paused next to me at the urinals. He took one look and laughed, "I feel sorry for your wife, man." All I could do was stand there as he casually disappeared into one of the stalls. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 713
You deserved it 4 481

Same thing different taste

Top comments

thesunsetglow_fml 8
rofflewaffle 9

Hopefully you're just a grower, not a shower. At least you don't go around looking at other dudes' dicks like that kid.

Comments

Nah, he felt sorry because he thought your dick was so big that it must hurt your wife a lot. Be happy :D~

kids these days need a good old fashion ass kicking to set em straight sometimes. no respect.

wow....oh well OP, your wife probably doesn't think negatively of ur size; it's how u use it, so size is irrelevant; most women probably don't care, and im sure the kid went into that stall for a reason. maybe he was just insecure about his own size, and just brought you down to make himself seem like he was big, only he wasn't? don't worry about it too much. that kid will grow up eventually. he's just going through the dbag stage.

starsbAby 2

39-ur a cutie ;) haha yeah, OP I wouldn't worry bout it too much. especially If the boy was 13.

Should've blackjacked him by whipping your penis to the back of his skull.

janise 2

I wonder: Is the OP really small, is the teen abnormally large so the OP seems small even though he's average, or was the teen just being a smart ass and they're both average size for their age? My guess is the third...

FMLolDude 0

wow... that's kind of a dumb reason... just saying.

22cute 17