By Crashed - 01/01/2014 18:21 - United States - Evans

Today, I was T-boned at an intersection. My wife got pissed when I didn't immediately check on her, but rather the other driver. That other driver was my daughter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 468
You deserved it 5 341

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYL OP. You were just using your natural parental instincts, although it sounds like your wife has none.

Gee OP. That's gotta be rough. I just hope for the sake of your family that everyone is ok and not hurt. Hopefully your wife will get over it.

Comments

Honestly, it was a lose-lose situation. If you would have checked on her first, she would have questioned why you didn't check on your daughter. Fyl

sailorarctic 22

maybe in the chaos of the moment she didnt realize it was your daughter...or is she possibly a step parent?

Wait, you got T-boned by your daughter? What are the odds... Oh, Georgia. Gotcha ;)

sarahbevan20 11

Not saying this to downgrade the mother, but wouldn't the daughter be more important? Of course, they are equally important, but the daughter is young and still is growing. If she was severely injured, the recovery process for her would probably be worse for her since she is little... Also, she would need to be treated immediately to avoid permanent deformations. The wife/mother on the other hand, would heal slowly, but she would be able to cope with injuries better than a young girl. I understand why OP checked on the daughter first. But he didnt disregard the wife, either, so I dont understand her reasoning.

thatsucks4you 7

I hope everyone involved is okay! I want to know what happened afterwards. Op let us know!

wow your wife & your daughter are both idiots

Because accidents only happen to idiots...

ninety 25

Or people not paying attention, usually.

Ouch. That would be embarrassing if someone who knows your family drove past :/ good luck with all that!