By yourmomsabitch - 25/06/2011 04:30 - United States

Today, I was supposed to go on a date. I have been playing solitaire the whole night waiting for him. Out of 15 games, I've won one. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 542
You deserved it 5 091

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OneLittleAdditio 9

why the whole night? you should've given up after half an hour if he didn't call. Go out and have fun with your friends!

Comments

nothing wrong with playing a good game of solitaire. I'm divorced, and when my ex-husband and I were married, he didn't show when we were supposed to go on dates. Quite frankly, when a date doesn't show, it's something that shouldn't be taken personally. It's their problem, not yours. I learned that before I got married in the first place, which set me at peace during my divorce, not that it's a positive thought, but its the reality of it all. Just move on. I don't win every game of solitaire either... it wasn't designed to be won every single time, unless you're very good at playing your cards right.

I don't know what's more sad.. The fact that your date stood you up, or that you completely fail at playing solitare. YDI either way

BeastNerd 3

You have a 12:1 Win:Loss ratio? Damn, you must be stupid as hell.

i think you are stupid as she clearly has a 14:1 losing ratio (15 - 1)

You messed up your ratio. :/ I'm not sure if this is a joke or......

rafsta 0

Stop trying to compare this with CoD lol

rafsta 0

Stop comparing this to COD

Playful1985 9

You should have gone out anyway. If a guy keeps me waiting for 30mins or more and I spent all that time getting ready, I go out without him.

Glad I'm not the only one who sucks at solitaire.

I ******' love solitaire :) FYL though.

KataraTheBender 0

On the plus side, you'll get better at solitaire at this rate. Your win:loss ratio should be about 1:4 or so.