By erockinthesuburb - 11/04/2012 16:25 - United States - Algonquin

Today, I was stopped and searched by a cop, and he quickly found the bag of weed in my pocket. He didn't arrest or fine me, but he did confiscate my weed and told me to "get lost." Pretty sure I just got legally mugged. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 925
You deserved it 41 923

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Shouldn't of had it in the first place... You got lucky kid.

blazeheartsmythe - If you truly believe that marijuana is harmless, all that tells me is that the pot has already rotted your brain. Instead of blindly railing at people who DARE to insult your precious weed, try doing some ACTUAL ******* MEDICAL RESEARCH. Oh wait, I have to assume that you're too brain dead to do that yourself. Well fortunately I've done it for you. Marijuana has been shown to cause chronic bronchitis, increases the risk of anxiety and depression, and it suppresses the immune system, making you more prone to infections. It also is linked to membranous glomerulonephritis, coronary vasospasm, emphysema, and spontaneous pneumothorax. This is not anectodal evidence, idiot. These are respected medical journals which I read and you DON'T. I promise you, don't **** with me when it comes to actual medical information, because I guarantee you WILL LOSE.

Comments

Brina1 0

Shouldn't have had it in the first thing, consider yourself lucky

Be happy u didn't get charges dumbass you can always buy more weed but a misdemeanor or felony will stay on your record forever

Cops come and try to snatch my crops. These pigs wanna blow my house down. Head underground to the next town.

"Like Louie Armstrong played the trumpet I'll hit dat bong and break ya off something soon I got to get my props Cops come and try to snatch my Crops." -Cypress hill. Insane in the membrane.

You should be thanking your lucky stars not whining about a police officer confiscating you illegal drugs!!! FYL? For being an idiot that got caught maybe. Maybe you would have been better off with it confiscated and a ticket!

pinky78711 5

Sir is that pot? Yes officer Uhh i need to do research on this you got lucky WTF

Unless you were acting suspicious (like if your eyes were bloodshot), the cop ILLEGALLY searched you. You should study the Bill of Rights. In this case, study the 4th Amendment!! YDI

Actually, it was just passed by the Supreme Court that police are allowed to search/strip search anyone for anything.

Not to mention, the OP's right to not be searched went away as soon as he waived that right by agreeing to be searched.

YDI for 2 reasons: 1. For even having weed on you, smoking it and most likely selling it 2. For crying to FML when you got super lucky and didn't even get arrested or fined You should 'get lost' from this site. Obviously the police will confiscate the weed moron so quit whining like a 5 year old

I guarantee he deals it, he got caught with a whole bag that fit in his pocket! That's ready to distribute! probably worth 5 grand! You totally called him out!

AVENGER412 8

How can you be so critical of marijuana when your user picture is of a musician who is heavily associated with the drug himself?

Trisha_aus 15

Bob marley wants to have a say..

twisted_cherub 14

Don't bother, 196. I tried that argument several times on the "sell weed or drywall" FML. It's obvious he just picked a picture he thought would be cool and knows nothing of Marley's music, life, or message.

cthighlander 3

There'll be some happy police in your town tonight

Illegal drugs are for weak minded, low life, losers. Unfortunately the cop is probably one too.

You're so uninformed. It sucks for the OP, and depending in where he lives maybe he got lucky, but please do some research on the subject before you jump to conclusions like that. Do you think it's bad because everyone else says so? Or have you actually tried it? In my state, he would've received a $100 fine at most.