By lovewedge - 09/03/2009 00:25 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was so drunk that my friends put me to bed during a party. Later I find out that while I was passed out two of my friends came in and had sex while I was in the same bed. They tried to use me as a prop. Now my friends call me the love wedge. FML
I agree, your life sucks 73 059
You deserved it 23 543

Same thing different taste

Top comments

what_the_fuhh 0

damn, that fucken sucks ass dude. sorry

Comments

hp4ever_fml 0

#10 and #35, I agree with you both. People are so ignorant sometimes. This WAS sexual assault.

Wow that really sucks... I'm sorry. You should find out who had sex there if you still don't know and never talk to them anymore. Lol. #35 is right.

livingdeadgirl 0

Lmfao..that is pretty ****** up but god damn that nickname is funny as shit.

At least they didn't have sex with you...

JaelynneRose 0

Are you sure your friends actually like you? LOL J/K...definitely FYL though

Hahaha! That is pretty damn funny actually. Besides, you people need to chill out. If two of my friends, especially if they were good friends, were trying to get their goodies goin' and it seemed like a good idea at the time to use my unconcious body as a prop, I'd be like hey, go for it, I'm passed out anyway, as long as you don't get any of your love juices on me its all good. As long as they weren't just doing it to be assholes. If they were just like, trying to have sex right there next to me for some reason and decided I was the only nearby object to get up against for optimal fun parts positioning, then by all means, if anything, I'd be glad to help out. Haha. Free love, man! Peace!

Omg...I just ask FML to censure this comment cause I told some bs (thanks to Didi)