By Ah hell - 31/01/2009 14:43 - United States

Spicy
Today, I woke up with the worst hangover of my life. My best friend comes over and informs me that I had sex with my girlfriend's two best friends last night. Awesome! Then I realized her best friends are guys. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 871
You deserved it 52 656

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you think it would have be awesome to not only cheat on your girlfriend, but with two of her friends... I hope your ass hurt badly the next time you took a dump.

=/ You think it's awesome to cheat on your girlfriend? Wow... I feel sorry for her.

Comments

maybe you are what we call a closet case in the gay community

emert 0

yea dude ur so deep in the closet ur finding Xmas presents!

Link5794 18

So far in the closet he got lost. In Narnia.

Cyrus00 41

So far in the closer he's being bummed by Mr Tumnis

It should be the "worst hangover", not "worse". Also, you missed the apostrophe in "girlfriend's". Without it you're claiming to have more than one girlfriend, which would be cool but is not accurate.

greatnt249 0

Ever stop to think that your buddy was just messing with your head? I mean, in the absence of other drugs besides alcohol, I think it would be pretty difficult to not realize that you're railing not one, but two guys.

If you think it would have be awesome to not only cheat on your girlfriend, but with two of her friends... I hope your ass hurt badly the next time you took a dump.

Exactly what I was thinking! OP, this doesn't seem like a good relationship.

guacala 0

nah, when i read it i interpreted it as a sarcastic "awesome". like, when something shitty happens, my preferred response is to be a smartass and say "fantastic!!". butttt thats just me.

hewro_failure 11

Yeah it's pretty difficult for people to pin point sarcasm online let alone in person

If he was being sarcastic, I'm sure he would've clarified when writing the FML.

Well, there is a character limit. I thought he was being sarcastic at first, too, but then he goes on to say "then I realized her best friends are guys." That makes me think he was happy about it, and then hit with dread only once he realized he didn't bang two chicks.

Sarcasm isn't usually followed by an exclamation point. If he was being sarcastic about it, chances are that he'd use a period.

=/ You think it's awesome to cheat on your girlfriend? Wow... I feel sorry for her.

poppysead1 0

What kind of best friends are they having had sex with you?

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway